USL Broadcasting Kickoff on FSC

I ‘pvr’d the Fox Soccer Channel Charleston v Minneapolis game last night and am watching it this morning. I was a bit disappointed to see that they trimmed about 10 minutes off of the front end of the second half “due to time constraints”.




It wasn’t a great game, so I’m sure I didn’t miss much. I’m really glad they didn’t cut it off of the end of the game. I’d rather they hadn’t cut it at all though.




As for the game itself; the crowd was a bit sparse but I could hear drumming and horns throughout the game. The field had a lot of divots and spme thin spots, but didn’t have the (american) football markings I see in so many of the MLS games. There were some bursts of good looking play from both sides too. I enjoyed watching the game, and am looking forward to next weeks game.




Even though the game ended in a draw, the Battery looked like the better side, really taking charge in the final 25 minutes or so of the game, with some nice chances being spoiled on close offsides calls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment